The Poacher Game
There may be useful questions and comments on Fangs and poaching.
- What, if any, behavior changed? Attitudes that are the grounds for behavior? Appreciations that are also grounds?
- Does the poacher make a living wage?
- Camparing coats and benefits, how does he fare?
- Can poaching be prevented?
- Can poaching be topped for an individual by equal or more money? Other benefits?
- What would be "an offer he can't refuse"? Are such offers ethical?
- What portion of the poacher's decision is biological? Other parts?
Perhaps you will share ideas with me about some of the topic(s) above .
Robert H. Giles, Jr.
October 2, 2005