| Fog Drip
music from the rural community
at the heart of a cultural revolution
Draft notes and ideas for a form/contract to be developed. The following aredesired elements.
- The fee for submitting and processing the song/ music is $50. If the application is rejected for any reason, $20 will be returned.
- Words (typed) of song (attached)
- Names and addresses of other performers on the tape.
- Instruments played by each
- I certify this is my own composition, original, and personal contribution to the world of music as it might become available through your (Fog Drip) services.
- I certify that I now live in or have lived in a rural area for over 10 years.(If you cannot so certify, the music needs to be submitted elsewhere. This site is for music from the rural community.)
- I certify that my age on this date is at least 17 years and 9 months. (The applicant must be 18 years old or older. Children and youth groups, all ages, are encouraged to write and perform music.)
- I hereby give permission for you to seek a copyright and, if and when it is granted, to enter my song, typed version and tape, on to your website. (Delays, 6 months to a year, must be expected.)
- I understand that I may seek an alternative use or sale of the material, but that I must notify you when I am successful in doing so. (You gain a type of advertimement.)
- I understand that I am free to try to sell or gain other uses of my submitted music. No royalties or other financial arrangements are required or expected. I agree to communicate with the other user(s) (with whom I communicate about possible sale or uses) about this unrestricted copyright. I do allow you to continue to use and include this material on your site, even after such alternative sale or use.
- I understand that when it is on this site and available from it,my music can be played on radio and TV and other media from the original copy and no royalties will be required. Announcement of the source, both author and Fog Drip,however, is an expected courtesy and required.
- You agree to notify others about such significant sale or other public use in your news releases and eNewsletter.
Return to top of page.