Sustained forests; sustained profits
The Base is a unit of Lasting Forests working with a group of businesses supporting new, vigorous, and profitable development within the region of the RRR program. Base staff are dedicated to increased profits along with building upon creative efforts in the region and around it.
An example of the communication with a shop or store owner
in the neighborhood of the Lasting Forests...
I want you to become a member of Lasting Forest's Base. This is an invitation, but I also want your help in working together. The Base is the group of businesses supporting new, vigorous, and profitable forestry and outdoor recreation and tourism development within the area and nearby counties. Base Staff members are dedicated to increased profits for you along with building upon creative efforts in the region and around it.
As a member of the Base, you will get:
The cost of membership is $xxx.xx, as low as I can get it now. It's a business expense, not a contribution. This cost (adjusted for inflation) will go down as the membership in Base increases ($5 per 20 new members) to the best deal in the region, a mere $200.
- Priority news about the Rangin' 'Round Ro'noke Program.
- Access to the Base web page and an advertising banner.
- Access to the Lasting Forests e-mail "hot-line", a vital source for information about the Base and exciting new research discoveries, products, and services.
- Announcements of Lasting Forests and RRR program activities for coordinating your promotions and sales.
- A new satellite map of the region.
- New group advertising promoting the region, and thus your role in it.
- New access to tourists of new types.
- An annual conference of members.
- A monthly newsletter on the Web featuring sales and promotion strategies.
- Access to useful marketing strategies.
- Financial news of the region.
- News of Lasting Forest developments and new opportunities for profits with the environment, digging "green gold."
- News of how to avoid hazards (safety, fire, accident, theft) and to reduce costs.
- Support of natural resource education in the local schools, with new units provided to children over the internet.
- At-cost Base-member-only announced tours (2 options per year).
- Access to bulk-buying or group-buying opportunities never-before-available for the small business operators within the region. See also www.cybergold.com and www.priceline.com. Also http://www.Quixtar.com affiliations are available.
- An annual report describing membership and Ranging-related business progress in the key counties.
- Discounts on other Lasting Forests products and services.
Write or call so that we can tell you about the Lasting Forests and the Base. Please join and contact your associates to tell them about the Base and Lasting Forests. We think you'll be as excited as we are about expanded opportunities as we work to protect and enhance the region and bring it and its wonderful environment and natural resources to life through realistic new interrelated enterprises and greater profits for enterprises now in the region.
Estimated annual costs are .............$65,000
Estimated Annual Profits (5th year ).........25,000
Return to the top.
[ HOME | Lasting Forests (Introductions) | Units of Lasting Forests | Ranging | Guidance | Forests | Gamma Theory | Wildlife Law Enforcement Systems | Antler Points | Species-Specific Management (SSM) | Wilderness and Ancient Forests | Appendices | Ideas for Development | Disclaimer]
This Web site is maintained by R. H.
Last revision January 17, 2000.