Sustained forests; sustained profits
Things we may be able to do for you...
Lasting Forests is an imaginary enterprise. It is a design which, if ever implemented, will become a leading forestry, wildlife, and wildland market place ...
Where you can gain access to private recreational areas and unique recreational, healthful, and educational opportunities
Where you can gain land use intelligence (maps, inventories, reports, studies).
Where you can gain access to the products and services of over 30 integrated wildland enterprises.
Where a competent staff helps landowners by:
Where we can provide superior equipment, supplies, clothing, and special products including powerful software for the field (such as the world-class Two Dog forest inventory and analysis software and Long Leash, a set of wildlife programs).
- Making your land profitable over the long run
- Helping prepare wildlands for sale or "fixing them" after purchase
- Suggesting high-quality consultants
- Actually managing your forests for you
- Providing unique, practical computer mapping decision aids
- Getting studies done for you
- Getting select environmental impact analyses done
- Exploring ecotourism and other dimensions of ranging with you
- Assisting in gaining Forest Stewardship Council (SmartWood) Certification
- Providing a modern, dynamic, web-based plan (The Trevey)
- Providing reforestation, re-vegetation, and restoration services
- Providing specialized wildlife or fisheries advice and services
- Providing leads to controlling and managing vertebrate animal damage
- Providing literature reviews and building specialized knowledge bases.
Where you can gain specialized education and tests of competency.
Where you can find out about and begin to participate in the Rangin' 'Round the Region program.
All of the above is being planned or under development. Please drop me a note with questions or suggestions about how we might work together.
Return to the top.
[ HOME | Lasting Forests (Introductions) | Units of Lasting Forests | Ranging | Guidance | Forests | Gamma Theory | Wildlife Law Enforcement Systems | Antler Points | Species-Specific Management (SSM) | Wilderness and Ancient Forests | Appendices | Ideas for Development | Disclaimer]
This Web site is maintained by R. H.
Last revision January 22, 2001.